Learn 7 natural, fun, and easy ways to relieve Atrial Fibrillation and EASE YOUR A-FIB
Find out some natural solutions to reduce stress for a healthy heart.
Lower overwhelm significantly
Gain peace of mind around your heart and A-Fib condition
Unlock natural ways to balance your heartbeat
Laughter yoga Exercises to Open Up to the Heart's Healing Energy
Discover ways to wake up more positive and energetic!
Included guided Heart Balancing Meditation Download
BONUS: Free access to a 30 minute Balance Your Heartbeat session
Ease Your A-Fib is about Soren’s journey since being diagnosed with Atrial-Fibrillation over 16 years ago. Soren chose to forego the pharmaceutical route and chose instead to research holistic and natural remedies.
Ease Your A-Fib reveals what he discovered and shares the modalities that worked for him. Soren now hopes that his book will help others who are dealing with Atrial Fibrillation.
Soren Russow is the A-Fib Pathfinder. He helps those with A-Fib ease their symptoms naturally and navigate their way to a more stress free and balanced life.
His first-hand experience managing/releasing symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation without use of medication gives him a unique perspective on the condition.
His episodes have decreased from more than once a month to less than once a year.
He is also an accomplished public speaker and a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader.
His passions include competitive beach volleyball, tennis, music, chess, backgammon and ecstatic dance.
Soren lives in Oak Bay, a suburb of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada with his wife and three awesome daughters and their dog Ziggy Stardust.
• Public Speaking as a Toastmaster for the past 4 years; won the Division Championship three years in a row; one of the speeches was about his experience with A-Fib
• Presenting in Breakout Rooms at the Hearts and Hands Palliative Care Conference
• Leading Laughter Yoga Sessions for three years at Sunrise Senior Living for Memory Impaired
• Leading some cancer/health support groups including at a Cancer Relay for over 300 people
• Featured on local TV- CHEK News
• Laughter Yoga Leader Certification Course, taught by Matti Anttila, October 2013
•Acupressure- self-taught through a book by Michael Reed Gach
• Qigong/Yoga- various classes and workshops over the years
• Continual Study of Victoria’s History while working 12 years as a Victoria Pedicab Tour Ambassador
• Iceman Course- online training with Wim Hof, The Iceman (2017)
• Claiming Your Joy Workshop (2014)
• Anthony Robbins Weekend Intensive- Awaken the Giant Within (2007)
• Film Acting/Video Production- City Lit and Kingsway College, London England
• UVIC- General Arts and Science including Human Anatomy and Physiology (1992-1995)